Monday 8 January 2018

Snowy Monday

Happy New Year! We hope you had a wonderful Christmas break. This morning we are talking about our holidays. We are also talking about polar animals. We have a polar animal bingo, we are making penguins and building. We are also practicing our numbers and working on a polar mural.

A special welcome to Mrs. Debbie who is replacing Mrs. Jessica who is on maternity leave. No baby news yet!

Reminders:

Tomorrow is Reading Log day - please return orange duo tang and books in a ziploc bag. Thank you! Hopefully we can add some names to our 100 Book Club poster!

Please return all blankets to school. Thank you!

Thursday is our Library Day.

Morning comments:

I like playing at the magnet center.
I like playing with the blocks.
I like the polar center.
This morning I like making the biggest building ever with the magnet blocks.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like building the biggest tower with my friends.
I like making a movie theatre with the foam blocks.
I like making a penguin.
I like playing with the building blocks.
I like tidying up the blocks.
I like making a double double house.















Afternoon comments:

I like playing outside.
I like playing in the polar center.
I like making my picture.
I like doing the penguin song.
I like making a snowman.
I like playing on the mountains outside.
I like playing at the blocks with my friends.
This afternoon, I like playing with the magnet blocks.
I like the whole day.
I like playing on the big hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment