Friday 19 January 2018

Fun Friday

This morning, Mme Charlotte has brought us the rhythm sticks to play some music. We are getting quite good at tapping to the rhythm.



























 Morning comments:

I like playing at the vet center.
I like working at the playdough.
I like the rhythm sticks.
I like painting Northern Lights.
I like playing at the playdough with my friends.
I like playing at the kitchen and I like the vet center.
I like playing at the train tracks.
I like coming to school and learning stuff.


We have brought some snow in the class in a big bucket. The polar animals are hiding in the snow.






my version of the Acropolis




Afternoon comments:

I like playing at the block center.
I like playing at the magtiles.
I like playing at the vet center.
This afternoon, I like playing at the lego with my friends.
I like playing with the magtiles.
I like bringing a friend to the office.
I like playing in the snow.
I like playing with the waffle blocks.
I like playing outside.
I like playing with my friends at the craft table.
I like the vet center and tidying up.
I like the art center, making an igloo.


If your child has a shirt with either patterns on it or numbers....anything math related, he or she can wear it next week for Math Shirt Week.

Next Friday is a PD Day.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment