Thursday 18 January 2018

Cloudy Thursday

This morning we read a funny book called Where's Walrus. It had no words in it but we were still able to make a story with the book. We also went to the library to exchange our library book. We have new playdough - thank you! We are making snowy owls and building with polar wooden blocks.










Morning comments:

I made a roller coaster at the train set.
I like playing in the kitchen. I made lunch.
I like making my owl - a snowy owl.
I like playing piano with Mme.
I like playing at the vet center. I carried them in baskets.
I like singing Oh Canada.
I like playing playdough. I made a bear den with a bear in it.
This morning I like making an inuksuk with the blocks.
I like making an inuksuk with my friend.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like tidying up.

No comments:

Post a Comment