Wednesday 31 January 2018

Wonderful Wednesday

Tomorrow is National Wear a Sweater Day. Please make sure your child is wearing a warm sweater.

Thursday is also our Library Day. Please send in your child's library book in the ziploc provided. Thank you!

This morning we are changing our vet center to a post office. We are getting ready for Valentine's Day. When your child is working on his or her valentine cards, please have him or her write his or her name only. It makes it much easier to hand out 25 cards that way! Thank you! There are 25 children in the class. Please do not send in any food treats. Thank you!











Estimation Station: How many snowflakes in the bag?

Morning comments:

I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like going to gym.
I like making a bracelet.
I like playing at the mail center.
I like working at the playdough center.




We have sent Dreambox information again for those who have not yet tried the program. The students enjoy using this program in class. It is free for your child to use at home.

Don't forget our Dance-a-thon is coming up next Friday!

Afternoon comments:

I like playing outside.
I like playing at the post office.
I like colouring my sweater.
I like making my structure - I made a car.
I like making my bracelet.
I like the foam blocks.
I like making an airplane.

No comments:

Post a Comment