Friday 12 January 2018

Flash Freeze Friday

This morning we are working on a little play with Mme Charlotte. We are learning about Macaroni penguins. We are drawing, cutting, building and sharing.

Morning comments:

I like playing with the foam blocks. I made a tower.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing at the sandbox.
I like being in the safe place.
I like making pineapple soup at the sand table.
I like the write the room.
I like doing the play with Mme Charlotte.
This morning, I like playing at the little red blocks. I made a big building.
I like playing at the foam blocks with my friend. I made a park.
I like playing in the polar center.
I like playing with the blocks - can't remember the name!



penguin made with loose parts




























Have a great weekend! Don't forget to check the Dreambox website - information sent home before Christmas. Scholastic orders due on Tuesday, if you are interested in ordering books.

Still looking for a playdough donations for January and February. Thank you!

Afternoon comments:

I like making a narwhal.
I like doing some yoga.
This afternoon, I like playing at the book center.
I like when Miss Melissa read us a book.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing at the sand.
I like playing with the blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment