Tuesday 16 January 2018

Snowy Tuesday

This morning we are learning about polar bears. We are making igloos, working at the vet clinic, making patterns with winter gems, matching dominoes to snowmen numbers. We are also building with wooden blocks that have polar animals on them.

A special thank you to Mrs. Debbie's husband who made some little crates for our vet center. What a treat! Thank you!

Before Christmas, we sent home information about Dreambox. Dreambox is a math program that is available free of charge to your children, on the student portal of fra.ocsb.ca. If you need the login information again, write us a note in your child's communication book. This is a great resource to use at home with your child. When you use it at home, it also gives the teacher some feedback about your child's progress.

Can you make a pattern?



It's a long wait at the vet!

Another pattern


looking at x-rays

Many animals are getting shots today!

another pattern

starting the roller coaster.

making igloos


explaining a pattern

More patterns....


Morning comments:

I like making a drone with the magtiles. It has a pretend camera inside.
I like making a robot with the magtiles. His head is a drone.
I like the vet center. I gave shots to some animals.
I like making a little bird.
I made a robot to clean the road.
I like playing with the polar blocks and the train set.
I like making my igloo.
I like playing at the train set. I made a roller coaster.
I like playing at the craft table and I like making my igloo.
I like playing at the craft center making my igloo.
I like reading.


We now have even more members in our 100 Book Reading Club. We are so proud of you!












Afternoon comments:

I like playing at the train set.
I like reading a book.
I like the coloring center.
I like the 10 and 20 frames.
I like the magtiles and the 10 frames.
I like the vet center.
I like making a craft.
I like when Mme took a picture of us.

Mr. Leonhardt and his class came to do a survey in our class. We had to tell them our favourite kind of ice cream!

Thank you to our reading lady, Mrs. Gavin, who came to exchange our little books.

Library exchange Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment