Monday 22 January 2018

Mitten Monday

This morning we read The Mitten, by Jan Brett. We are also making mittens, patterns, buildings and working on sharing and cooperating. We also have some gym time with Mme Charlotte to use our large motor skills. Our vet center continues to be a busy place.












Reminders: This week is math shirt week. If your child has a shirt that has a pattern or numbers on it, he or she can wear it to school. Tomorrow is our Reading Log Day. Please send in reading duo-tangs and books in a ziploc bag.
Friday is a PD Day. No school for the children.

Morning comments:

I like playing at the kitchen.
I like playing at the gym.
I like playing at the building centre with the blocks.
I like playing at the kitchen.
I like coming to school and making my mitten.
I like playing at the vet center.
I like working at the art center making a mitten with stickers.
I like making the Acropolis with the red blocks.












Afternoon comments:

I like building a puzzle with my friend.
I like writing animal words from The Mitten.
I like the Scoop and Count ten frame.
I like the pixel blocks.
I like making The Mitten with the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment