Tuesday 9 January 2018

Warmer Tuesday

This morning, we read a book and learned about penguins. Did you know that:

penguins are good swimmers?
they don't fly?
they dive under water?
they slide on the ice?
they molt and they get new feathers?
they eat fish?
mommy penguins get food and the daddies take care of the egg in their pouch?
they waddle?

We also talked about some people and animals living in the Arctic.

Reminders: Thursday is our Library day. Please return library book in a ziploc bag. Thank you!















Morning comments:

I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing in the penguin center.
I like building with the foam blocks with my friends.
I made a car with the blocks.
I like making a snowflake.
I like helping my friends.
I like reading a book.
I like making a penguin.
I like working at the craft center.






100 Book Club Members! Congratulations!

Thank you to our reading ladies who came to read with us today! We now have 7 students in the 100 Book Club! We are so proud of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment