Wednesday 24 January 2018

Windy Wednesday

This morning we read The Hat by Jan Brett. We are working on retelling this story as well as The Mitten. We are making hats, lacing hats, using playdough, and sharing and cooperating in the vet center and the kitchen.

Reminders:

Tomorrow is our Library Day. Please send in library book in big ziplock bag. Thank you!
Friday is a PD Day. No school for the students.

Morning comments:

I like playing with the dominoes.
I like playing with my friend.
I like working at the tracks
I like working at the vet center.
I like playing with Miss Rebecca at the playdough.
I like working with the magtiles with my friend.
I like matching the dominoes to snowmen.
I like playing at the vet center.










We missed our reading buddies yesterday so they came to read with us today. Thank you reading buddies!

This afternoon, we read The Lost sheep. We also have the little toys to go with the story so we can retell the story with our friends.










Afternoon comments:

I like playing with the animals from The Hat.
I like playing at the train track.
I like working at the magtiles.
I like playing the piano.
I like having a rest.
I like playing at the magtiles with a friend.
I like playing at the train tracks.
I like reading buddies.
I like the whole day.
I like drawing the lost sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment