Tuesday 30 January 2018

Terrific Tuesday

This morning we reviewed our French Winter words and then did some coding as a group. We are using the botlogic.us website if you want to work on this at home with your child. You can also check out the Dreambox site on the student portal at fra.ocsb.ca. Your child has free access to this great math resource.

Morning comments:

I like playing at the playdough center.
I like playing at the vet center.
I like learning French words and playing Robbie the Robot.
I like playing outside.
I like painting because I'm an artist.
I like playing at the playdough with my friend.
I like working with Mme and playing at the loose parts.

Today, we went to visit our reading buddies in their class. They had all made beautiful structures and presented them to us. We also worked on a Mitten play with Mme Charlotte.




























100 and 200 book readers

Afternoon comments:

I like making an inuksuk.
I like playing at the blocks.
I like when the reading moms are here.
I like making a puppet.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like going outside to play.
I like playing with my friend.
I like writing lots of words with my friend.


Thank you to our reading ladies who came to read with us today. We now have some friends who have read over 200 books! Woohoo! We are so proud of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment