Thursday 11 January 2018

Rainy Thursday

This morning we are using playdough, making polar animals, writing words and building with our friends. We also went to the library to exchange our books. We also have a new Write the Room with polar animals.

Reminders: Scholastic book orders were sent home yesterday. They are due on Jan. 16th is you are interested in ordering.

We are in need of new playdough for January and February. If anyone is interested in making some, please write us a note in your child's agenda. Thank you!

Pizza lunch for those who ordered pizza tomorrow.


















Morning comments:

I like working at the red blocks.
I like writing Winter words.
I like going to the library.
I like the penguin center.
This morning I like playing at the polar center with my friends.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing with the playdough.
I like using the foam blocks.
I like playing tea party.





Afternoon comments:

I like making my puffin.
This afternoon, I like working with Boggle.
I like reading a book, Little Bear's Christmas.
I like working with the foam blocks.



No comments:

Post a Comment