Thursday 25 January 2018

Terrific Thursday

This morning, we read another Jan Brett story called Hedgie's Surprise. We also went to the library to exchange our books.













Morning comments:

I like doing the domino challenge.
I like working at the playdough.
I like working at the magtiles with the car.
I like playing the piano with Mme.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friend.
I like playing in the vet center.
I like playing at the water center.





Afternoon comments:

I like tidying up with my friends.
I like playing at the magtiles.
I like playing the piano.
I like the vet shop.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like the whole day.
I like making un hibou.

We are sending home the Danceathon Form for your child. Please check his or her mailbag. The danceathon is on February 9, 2018. We appreciate your support.

Have a great weekend. No school tomorrow as it is a PD day.

Sorry for the delay with the publishing - technical issues.


No comments:

Post a Comment