Wednesday 10 January 2018

Wonderful Wednesday

This morning we learned about the walrus - le morse. The walrus has two big tusks, lots of whiskers. The walrus herd keep the calves safe by making a big circle to protect them when the polar bears try to eat them.

We had our teeth looked at this morning by the hygienist.



Can you make a ramp?



























Morning comments:

I like working with the playdough. I made a cookie.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like writing words.
I like playing at the foam blocks and making a tower.
This morning I like making a building with the playstix.
I like making a walrus.
I like making a big tower with my friends.


Afternoon comments:

I like playing outside on the mountain with my friends.
I like making a walrus.
I like making a picture of a walrus.
I like tidying up.
This afternoon, I like making a ramp.
I like making a beluga whale.
I like working in the polar center.
I like working with the logs.

Tomorrow is our library day. If you still have a library book at your house, please return it. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment