Wednesday 17 January 2018

Sunny Wednesday

We learned a new winter song in french. The children were laughing so much that they had a hard time singing! :)
We are making patterns, building, taking care of animals in our vet center and practicing our numbers. It's Wednesday so that means we can also use our gross motor skills in the gym with Mme Charlotte.

Reminders: tomorrow is our library day. Please return library books in the ziploc bag provided. Thank you!









What we know about polar animals. 


Morning comments:

I liked  building with the polar bear blocks.
I liked playing at the craft table.
I liked it at the vet centre.
I liked playing with the magnet blocks with my friends.
I liked making a robot with the magnet blocks.
This morning,  I liked playing with the snowman
I liked going to the gym and exercising.
I liked playing with the little red blocks with my friend.
I liked coming to school and learning new things.
I liked making Luigi at the red block centre.
I made a base with my friends with a launch.

This afternoon, we brought in some snow in a bucket. We made some good observations about what happens to snow when it's in a warm classroom.









Afternoon comments:

I like making a little chick.
I like playing in the snow.
I like making a penguin.
I like playing outside in the snow.
I like the train tracks.
I like playing outside.
I like playing in the vet centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment