Monday 29 January 2018

Wonderful Monday

This morning we are painting, building, sharing in the class. We also worked together as a group on the program Dreambox. Your child has free access to this program. Information was sent out before Christmas. If you need a second copy of the Dreambox information, please write us a quick note in your child's communication bag and we can resend this information.

Morning comments:

I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing at the foam blocks.
I like making an igloo.
I like playing in the gym.
I like painting a motorbike.
I like playing at the lego with my friend.
I like painting.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friend.
I like playing at the vet center with my friend.
I like playing at the water table.

This afternoon, we read the story Polar Bear, Polar Bear What do you hear? We also started working on journals.

Tomorrow is our Reading Log day. We already have many reading logs from last week.



















Afternoon comments:
I like coloring in my journal.
I like making my puppet.
I like working on my journal.
I like the whole day!
I like playing at the vet center with my friends.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like writing in my journal.
I like playing with the red blocks.
I like playing roll and colour.
I like playing outside.
This afternoon, I like watching the puppet show.
I like playing with the Mitten.


No comments:

Post a Comment