Monday 15 January 2018

Sunny Monday

It's another cold day in Kindergarten. We are working on building, writing, sharing, exploring and cooperating. The train set is back out and we are building big roller coasters. In the sand, we have some polar animals. We are also working on little puzzles and a big penguin puzzle.

Reminders:

Tomorrow, January 16th is the last day to send in a Scholastic Book order if you are interested in ordering books.
Tomorrow is our Reading Log Day. Please send in reading log and little books. We are hoping to add some names to our 100 Book Club!








Morning comments:

I like playing at the train set.
I like the puzzles.
I like playing in the sand. There was a bear.
I like going to the gym.
I like doing a bunny.
I like making the penguin puzzle with my friend.
I like playing the piano with Mme.
I like playing at the magnet blocks with my friend.
I like the penguin puzzle.

This afternoon, we decided to change the polar center to a vet center. It was quite the wait - good thing we have animal books to read in there.

Afternoon comments:

I like playing in the vet center with my friends. I was the vet.
I like playing with the magnet blocks.
I like making a snowflake.
I like playing coloring a bear.
I like playing at the vet center, checking my kitty.
I like the train.
I like coloring.
I like playing in the sand.
I like measuring penguins.


Can you order the snowflakes from smallest to biggest?

It's a long wait at the vet's!


The vet is looking at x-rays.

measuring penguins






We now have someone to make playdough in January. If you are interested in signing up for February, please write us a note in your child's mailbag. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment