Monday 16 April 2018

April 16th - buses cancelled!

Last Friday, Monsieur Marcel made us a Lego wall. Mme had tried but only managed to glue her fingers together with super glue.....so we asked Monsieur Marcel and he made us a beautiful and stable lego wall. Thank you! We are trying it out this morning. Mrs. Debbie made us new playdough and it's just beautiful. We also added a bit of cornstarch to it and did some kneading!
We haven't seen any birds at our feeders yet....it might be too windy!










no birds in the feeders yet...

Our windows are so beautiful when they are all frozen!


Even with this terrible weather, our sunflower seeds are starting to sprout!


Morning comments:

I like the lego center.
I like playing at the Lego wall with my friends.
I like making lego city with my friends.
I like getting exercise at the gym.
I like playing at the playdough center.
I like the power outage - only about 10 minutes.

This afternoon, we were looking out the window and we saw the ice falling off the tree branches. There was also a pine cone that hit the window. It was pretty surprising!








Reminders:

Tomorrow is our reading log day.
Thursday is our library day.
Friday is Pizza Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment