Thursday 26 April 2018

Thursday April 26th

This morning we are talking about what we see in the Spring and learning some French Spring words. We noticed that there were lots of worms outside and talked about their importance. We also went to the learning commons to exchange our books.

Our new pretend garden is open today! We are also attempting to make mazes with lego - some of these mazes are quite elaborate, even with ramps!

Reminder:
Friday is a PD Day - No school for the students.






Our new tower garden in the learning commons!




Our pretend garden in our class!

maze with a ramp!












Some of our plants are looking pretty silly!











Comments:

I like building with shapes.
I like tidying up.
I like coloring signs of Spring.
I like playing at the garden center.
I like playing at the Lego wall.
I like working at the craft center.
I like playing at the marble center.
I like drawing.
I like winning a weekly prize.


No comments:

Post a Comment