Wednesday 4 April 2018

Wednesday April 4th

This morning we are talking about ways to help the Earth. Our recycling center is now open. We are learning how to sort our recycling items into different recycling bins. We are making beautiful Earth crafts and working with playdough, puzzle and blocks.
Reminders:

Thursday: library day - please return library books in big ziploc bags.
Friday is pizza day.

If you are interested in ordering popcorn for April 13th, please go to cash online and order it there. Thank you for supporting this grade 3 initiative.

The yard is quite messy - please make sure your child is wearing either snow pants or splash pants. Thank you!

Morning comments:

I like playing at the Easter story.
I like playing at the train center with my friends.
I like the playdough center.
I like reading at the book center.
I like coming to school.
I like reading a book.
I like sorting recycling at the recycling center.
retelling the Easter story


driving the recycling truck

un lapin

sorting the recycling












We read the perfect book this afternoon, called When will it be Spring?

Afternoon comments:
I like working at the recycling center.
I like the train table.
I like the recycling center.
I like the train center.
I like making the number line all the way to 23.
I like learning french words like un lapin en chocolat.
I like working at the craft table.
I like counting to 40!










No comments:

Post a Comment