Monday 23 April 2018

Finally Spring! Monday, April 23rd

This morning, since Spring has finally arrived, we decided to change things up a little bit and go outside for our learning centers. So after Oh Canada, prayer and a short talk about measurement, we brought some activities outside until 10:20. The students had a great time!

Reminders for the week:

Tuesday: Reading Log
Thursday: Library book
Friday: PD Day - No school for the students


















Morning comments:

I like playing at the Lego wall.
I like getting exercise in the gym.
I like playing outside and playing at the playdough.
I like playing at the light table.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing outside with my friends and building a big sandcastle.
I like playing with the princess mega blocks.
I like playing in the gym with my friend.
This morning I like playing on the chalkboard outside.














Afternoon comments:

I like playing outside.
I like playing in the kitchen and taking care of the babies.
I like cleaning up the cards.
I like playing duck duck goose with a friend.
I like doing centers outside this morning.
I like playing at the cards.
I like the lego wall.
I like drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment