Friday 6 April 2018

Friday, April 6th

We started our day with a Caught You Caring assembly today. We are using playdough, building with shapes and blocks and learning how to sort our recycling in our recycling center. We are also starting to get ready to plant our sunflower seeds that Mrs, Claus sent us at Christmas time. We added some water to some coconut coils and are watching them expand as they fill with water.
We also went to see the tulips that are starting to grow by our classroom window.

Reminders:

The yard is very messy. Your child should be wearing either snow pants or splash pants and boots to school every day. Thank you!

If you are interested in ordering popcorn for next Friday, please go to Cash Online.

Morning comments:

I like playing at the train set and the foam blocks.
I like looking at the seeds.
I like going to the assembly in the gym.
I like getting a Caught you caring award.
I like making a book wish list.
I like working at the magnet blocks.
I like working at the art table.










Afternoon comments:

I like writing numbers.
I like playing at the train set with my friends.
I like coding.
I like playing at the craft center.
I like reading a book.
I like playing at the loose parts and the bee bot.
I like the bee bot.
I like playing outside in the sand.
I like making a track.
I like working at the recycling.
I like working at the grade 1 table.
I like the whole day.












Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment