Friday 13 April 2018

Friday, April 13th

This morning, we welcomed the students to their liturgy by singing Hosanna and waving palms as they walked to the gym. We then had our Easter celebration in the learning commons. We have a big lego bin out this morning - very popular table! We also are working with magnetic blocks, assembling puzzles, sorting our recycling and retelling the Easter story at the religion table. Some of us are relaxing by reading books on the couch!












Now it's tall like the teacher!

Morning comments:

I like playing at the big duplo blocks with my friends.
I like playing at the Lego.
I like coming to school and coloring
I like reading Click Clack Moo!
I like making a  picture.
I like playing at the lego center and learning stuff!

Popcorn orders were handed out. They are in your child's school bag. Thank you!

We hung up a bird feeders and some bird seed for the birds this weekend - in case they can't find food with all of the snow coming! We can watch them from our class window.

This afternoon, we learned how to play two card games: Go Fish and Battle.



And this is why we are still wearing snow pants or splash pants.... making a waterfall!

bird feeders ready!

Afternoon comments:

I like coloring.
I like playing at the card center. Go fish!
I like the lego center.
I like playing with the Paw Patrol cards and the marble center.
I like working at the craft center.
I like tidying up.
I like with the Go Fish cards and I like the whole day!
I like playing at the Jesus center with my friend.
I like the whole day.
I like the Go Fish center.

Have a wonderful weekend! Maybe the weather predictions will be wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment