Thursday 19 April 2018

Thursday April 19th

This morning we are reviewing our Spring words in French and singing a French Spring song. Maybe that will encourage Mother Nature! We are building with 3D shapes, using p;laydough, making crafts and working with the magformer blocks. We also went to the learning commons to exchange our books and then explore the makerspace.

Reminders: We are celebrating Earth Day on Friday - your child can wear blue and green! We also have pizza day!

Morning comments:














magformers are fun!


building with 3D shapes


exploring our measurement area

Morning comments:

I like going to the learning commons and playing with the robot Dash.
I like playing with the magformers.
I like getting a library book.
I like playing at the kitchen center.
I like the water table and the art table.
I like the learning commons.
I like the foam blocks.
I like the typewriter.
I like getting an Elephant and Piggy book at the library.
I like coloring at the library.
I like making a house with the magformers.
I like putting the babies to sleep.
I like coming to school.
This morning I like playing at the water center with my friends.












Our tallest plant is 13 cm tall!

Afternoon comments:

I like the whole day.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like painting.
I like the magformers.
I like the typewriter.
I like the Tumble Trax.
I like playing with the Paw Patrol cards.
I like the magnets.


No comments:

Post a Comment