Wednesday 25 April 2018

Wednesday April 25th

This morning we are having a math talk discussing 4 shapes and which one doesn't belong. We are doing additions with dominos, building mazes with lego, sharing and cooperating with the mega blocks castle center and painting. Some of us are exploring at the measurement center and relaxing with books. We are also working on the marble run.

Reminders:

Tomorrow is our library day.
Friday is a PD Day - No school for the students.















Morning comments:

I liked exercising in the gym and playing with the balls.
I liked playing with my friends at the LEGO princess center.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I liked playing with the shape blocks.
I liked playing with the marbles.
I liked painting the grass with the sun setting.
I liked tidying up.






Afternoon comments:

I like playing with the blocks.
I like making a craft.
I like playing at the lego wall.
I like playing with the marble run.
I like singing the calendar song.
I like writing.
I like the whole day.
I like coming to school.
I like playing cards with my friend.
I like the babies.
I like the colouring center.

No comments:

Post a Comment