Wednesday 11 April 2018

Wednesday, April 11th

This morning, Mme brought in a white tulip from her house. We had a good look at it and then added some blue food colouring to the water. We had lots of theories about the results! We then placed the tulip at our paint center to inspire us.

We are building with shapes, magnet blocks, playdough and the train center has turned into a marble run center.

Reminders:
Thursday: Jersey Day and Library Day
Friday: popcorn will be handed to those who purchased online, to be eaten at home.
Please note that this Friday is NOT a pizza day. Make sure your child has a lunch.


















Comments:

I like reading a book with Mme.
I like playing at the Trio blocks.
I like making a craft.
I like making a big car with the Trio blocks.
I like learning and I like writing.
I like doing crafts.
I like making a beautiful tulip. une tulipe
I like making a ship!
I like working with the resource blocks.
I like learning French words.
I like the whole day!
I like playing outside with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment