Tuesday 24 April 2018

Sunny Tuesday, April 24th

This morning we started our day by going pinecone picking! We are making some fairy gardens with our reading buddies and need some pinecones to decorate and to fill the buckets. This morning we are building, counting, using playdough and measuring.

Reminders:

Thursday: Library Book
Friday: PD Day - No school for students

Morning comments:

I like making a word with the playdough and playing the piano.
I like getting the pinecones outside.
I like making a fairy house with the blocks.
I like making a house with the big blocks.
This morning I like playing with the logs and making a house.
I like the lego wall.
I like playing with the playdough.
This morning I like playing at the painting center, making my fairies.
I like playing at the marbleworks.
I like the Jesus story.

























Afternoon comments:

I like playing with the marbles.
I like playing at the kitchen.
I like making a fairy garden plan with my reading buddy.
I like playing outside.
I like playing at the lego center.
I like playing at the lego wall.
I like reading with Mrs. Gavin.
I like making words.
I like working with the big blocks.
I like picking up pinecones.
I like drawing my fairy garden plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment