Tuesday 3 April 2018

Tuesday, April 3rd

This morning we are talking about Easter celebrations. With our reading buddies, we wrote in our journal. We are finishing Easter crafts, working with playdough, building and cooperating. We are turning our bakery into a recycling center.

Reminders:

The Grade 3s are having a Popcorn Friday on April 13th for their Entrepreneurial Adventure Project.

Everyone is invited to purchase popcorn through school cash online.

Thursday: Library day
Friday: Pizza Day























Morning comments:

I like playing at the foam blocks with my friend.
I like making a craft.
I like working at the art table.
I like working at the playdough with my friends.
I like making a cross.
I like learning French words.
I made a tower with Rapunzel.
I like working at the religion table.
I like playing at the train set.
I like playing at the foam blocks.
I like playing outside.












No comments:

Post a Comment