Thursday 12 April 2018

Thursday, April 12th

This morning we had a look at our tulip - it's turning blue! We talked about why it was turning blue. We also talked about different signs of spring we have seen outside. We also talked about the weather we might have on the weekend and looked on a ruler to see 15 cm!

We also went to the Learning Commons to exchange our books and then explored different centers in the learning commons. Thank you to Miss Rosemarie and some grade 5 girls for helping us out!

If you ordered popcorn, please send in an empty plastic bag for your child to bring it home.



















Morning comments:

I like playing at the playdough.
I like playing at the magnetic blocks.
I like going to the learning commons.
I like getting a book and playing with the lego.
I like going to the learning commons and getting a book.
I like the marble center.
I like playing at the learning commons.
I like coming to school.
I like cleaning up.
I like playing outside.
I like building with Lego at the learning commons.
I like playing at the lego wall at the learning commons.












Thank you to our grade 5 friends who came to help us with some coding this afternoon. We also used the ozobots.

Afternoon comments:

I like coloring.
I like coding.
I like coding the code-a-pillar.
I like the whole day!
I like drawing a path for the ozobots.


Tomorrow is NOT a pizza day - please make sure your child has a lunch.
Popcorn will be handed out at the end of the day - to eat at home. Please do not send in money for popcorn - orders were done online earlier. If you ordered popcorn, please send in an empty plastic bag for your child to bring it home.




No comments:

Post a Comment