Friday 20 April 2018

Friday April 20th

We are having another busy day in Kindergarten. Our measurement table is a busy place. We are playing card games to reinforce math skills, using playdough and writing about taking good care of the Earth. We are also sharing and cooperating in our little house corner.





Even Mother Nature came by to visit!





Go fish!





Morning comments:

I like working with the waffle blocks.
I like working at the art table.
I like working at the white board.
I like tidying up the lego wall.
I like playing at the typewriter and I like measuring.
I like playing at the marble works.
I like playing at the playdough center.
I like measuring.
I like playing outside.
I like playing at the card center.









Have a wonderful weekend!

Coming up next week:

Tuesday: Reading Log
Thursday: Library book
Friday: PD Day - no school for the students

No comments:

Post a Comment