Wednesday 18 April 2018

Wednesday, April 18th

This morning we are playing a math game, comparing who has more, how much more? These are difficult math concepts when you're 4 or 5 years old! We took out our old typewriter to go with our story Click, Clack Moo. Believe it or not, there was a huge waiting list to use the typewriter!

We are painting, learning to share and cooperate, building with loose parts, working on puzzles and writing.

Thursday is our Library day. Please send in your child's library book.

We are wearing blue and green on Friday, to celebrate Earth Day! Friday is also pizza day.


We would be melting! 

It would be too cold to go outside!

Finding matching world landmarks!

Creating a marble run!

Writing green words!


Who has more? How many more?

Look at our sunflowers!





Look at the happy face! :)

painting fun

high-tech typewriter!



Morning comments:

I liked doing exercise at the gym.
I liked playing at the LEGO wall and tidying up.
I liked writing at the typewriter.
I liked playing at the baby center and making the babies go to sleep.
I liked playing at the painting center and colouring.








Our new measurement center



Afternoon comments:

I like playing with the blocks that are different kinds of shapes - like a pyramid.
I like writing on the typewriter.
I like building a puzzle.
I like  playing in the kitchen.
I like the playdough.
I like the whole day.
I like playing at the playdough center.
I like playing the piano.
This afternoon, I like the video of dancing shapes.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friend.
I like making a craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment