Tuesday 10 April 2018

Tuesday, April 10th

This morning, we are talking about saving energy. We are using playdough, making crafts, sorting our recycling and building. We are also learning to share and cooperate at the train center. We are working on writing numbers in order on a number line.
Our grade 3 buddies came over and we did some reading and worked on ipads.

Reminders:

Thursday:  Jersey Day, Library - return library book in ziploc bag.
Friday: Popcorn day for those who ordered online.

Please send snow pants or splash pants for your child.
















Morning comments:

I like playing with the playdough.
I like playing at the train set.
I like playing at the grade 1 challenge table, writing numbers.
I like playing with the foam blocks with my friends.
I like working at the Jesus center, retelling the Easter story.
I made a house with the foam blocks.
I like working at the craft center.
I like making a pattern on my basket.
I like the craft center.


This afternoon, we planted sunflower seeds - shh, it's a secret gift for Mother's Day! Hopefully they will grow!

Afternoon comments:

I like playing at the sand table with my friends.
I like playing at the carpet. I was building a skating rink.
I like making a big castle.
I like working at the craft table.
I like building a thing that can fly and go on the ground and on the ice and on the water!
I made a snowmobile.
I like going to the marble run.
I like the whole day.
I like reading at the book center.








No comments:

Post a Comment