Friday 19 October 2018

Friday October 19th

What a beautiful Fall day. This morning we are reviewing our classroom rules and expectations. We are making patterns, building, drawing, writing and reading.

We also had a beautiful Thanksgiving celebration outside at our outdoor classroom. Beautiful songs and prayers and thanks. After our celebration, we ran through the maple leaves. It was so much fun!

Our learning buddies also came over to read with us. Thank you buddies!

How beautiful is this tree in our school yard?



























Morning comments:

I like making a ghost with words.
I like making a tree house with duplo.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like making a pattern.
I like making a ghost.
I like playing with Noah's Ark.
I like playing the piano with Mme.
I like making a castle with the foam blocks.
I made a bridge house with the duplo. It had a stage unit.
I like playing outside.
I made a Mona Lisa and a ghost.
I like drawing.
I like working at the Grade one table.
This morning I like working at the art center.

Miss Claudia read us another great book today called Superworm! We love her stories!

Reminders:

Book orders due on Thursday.
Harvest Dance next Friday.
Reading Logs due Tuesday.
Dress warmly to play outside next week. All clothing items should be labelled! :)










Afternoon comments:

I like the whole day playing with my friends.
I like the lego on the carpet.
I like the playstix.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like making words at the grade 1 table.
I like making a bridge.
I like playing outside.
I like reading a book.
I like building a giant mountain.
I like drawing 5 little pumpkins.


Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment