Tuesday 30 October 2018

Tuesday, October 30th

Our reading ladies came to read with us today and exchange our little books. Some friends have already read over 60 books!!! Wow! Keep reading every night with your child.


Reminders:

Wednesday: Bring costume in a labelled bag. We will put costumes on in the afternoon and have a parade throughout the school. Please do not send in any food treats for Halloween. Thank you!
Thursday: Return library book in a ziploc bag.

Scholastic books have been ordered. They should be in hopefully by the end of the week.

We play outside every day. Please make sure your child is dressed for the weather - splash pants or snow pants, boots, warm coat, hat, mitts. Every item should be labelled. Thank you!

You can encourage your child to zip up his or her own coat and get dressed independently at home. This will greatly help us at school - imagine a coat room with 25 children needing help getting ready! :)

We have a lot of runny noses at school. We would gladly accept any tissue box donations. Thank you!























Morning comments:

I like playing outside in the sand.
I like reading a book.
I like playing at the airplane with my friend.
I like playing at the vet's with my friends.
I like the playdough center.
I like making a house with my friends.
I like drawing a chat noir and une chauve-souris.
I like painting une pomme.
I like making a chauve-souris.
I like playing with the bunny.
I like p laying at the vet's with my friends.
I like making a haunted house and an owl.
I like making a castle with the gears.
I like playing with my friends in the plane.


This afternoon, we read a beautiful story about Vincent Van Gogh painting his house. We retold the story with felt pieces.

We also retold the story at centers as well as some story about Anna and Elsa?

Thank you to one of our friends who brought us beautiful masks to colour. What a treat!






















No comments:

Post a Comment