Wednesday 31 October 2018

Happy Halloween!

We are so excited today! We are making crafts, Halloween words, structures, bridges and learning to cooperate at the airport and at the vet's.

Reminders:

Thursday: Library Day, Litterless Lunch Day

Please don't send in reading logs every day - you can keep it at home until next Tuesday.

Please do not send in the children wearing either cologne or perfume. We have severe scent allergies in our class. Thank you for your understanding.

Our Learning Buddies came over today instead of Friday. We had a bridge building challenge with them. Thank you buddies!
































Morning comments:

I like reading a book.
I like playing with the trio blocks on the carpet.
I like working at the grade 1 table.
I like making a ghost.
I like playing at the vet's with my friends.
I like playing with the bunny.
I like working with the little bricks.
I like working at the writing center.

Here are some pictures from our bridge challenge.



















Afternoon comments:

I like going in the parade.
I like the playstix.
I like playing at the reading center, making a puzzle with my friends.
I like playing with the blocks.
I like wearing my costume.
I like that I will go trick or treating.
I like playing a game with my friend.
I like working at the art table with my friends.
I like playing at the airport.
I like playing the piano with Mme.




















Thank you to Moms who came to help us put on our costumes! We loved our costume parade!

Have a fun and safe trick or treating evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment