Wednesday 24 October 2018

Wed. October 24th

It's a beautiful Fall day in Kindergarten. We are building, reading, making words, drawing and working together. We also practiced having a fire drill today.

Reminders:

Thursday is the last day to order Scholastic books. Thank you for your orders!

Friday: PJ Day for United Way, Pizza Day and Harvest dance in the evening.

No library exchange this week.

un hibou




We made a train!


Challenge table!

busy, busy craft area today



Morning comments:

I like playing with the blocks.
I like playing with the foam blocks.
I like the reading corner.
I like working with the pegs.
I like the art table.
I like having a fire drill and lining up.
I like working at the foam blocks with my friends.
I like working at the building blocks with my friends.
I like working at the little red blocks.
I like pretending I'm on a choo choo train.
I like playing outside in the sand.
I like making a ghost.
I like working at the coloring center.
I like playing with the pumpkins.
action shot!







domino challenge



Afternoon comments:

I like playing at the playstix.
I like playing at the blocks.
I like playing outside in the sand.
I like playing on the climber.
I like making a graveyard with my friends.
I like the domino challenge.
I like drawing an owl and a kitty cat.
I like the colouring center.
I like jumping in the leaves.
I like playing the piano with Mme.
I like playing on the climber with my friends.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like taking care of my friend who is sick.
I like playing with the gears.
I like working at the grade one table.
I like reading.
I like making a pile of leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment