Monday 29 October 2018

Monday, October 29th

One of our friends brought in a nest that he found in his yard. Incredible! Today we have two new centers: an airport with a plane and a vet center where we take care of our animals. We even have x-rays of our animals. They are getting lots of shots! :)

Reminders:

Tuesday: Reading Log and books
Wednesday: Bring costume in a labelled bag in school bag. We will put them on in the afternoon and have a little parade around the school. Please do not send in any food items for Halloween. Thank you!
Thursday: Library day - please return library book in ziploc bag. Litterless lunch day.

Please dress for the weather - we play outside every day - splash pants or snow pants, boots, hats, mitts, etc. Thank you!


















Morning comments:

I like playing at the airport.
I like making a skeleton.
I like the reading corner with my friends.
I like playing at the vet corner.
I like playing outside in the sand.
I like playing at the playdough with my friends.
I like reading.
I like playing at the carpet.


Afternoon comments:

I like making a village and Mme took a picture.
I like playing the piano with Mme.
I like playing with my friends.
I like the airplane.
I like helping the girls.
I like playing at the vet's with my friends.
I like playing outside.
I like the whole day!
I like working at the Grade 1 table.
I like making my pumpkin.
You need a passport at the airport. You also need a seat belt. You need a boarding pass.
I like building with the waffle blocks.
I like when my friends made me a village with the waffle blocks. Mme















No comments:

Post a Comment