Thursday 11 October 2018

Thursday October 11th

This morning we reviewed our French Halloween vocabulary and sang a funny french song. We also had our visit to the Makerspace area. Those bikes continue to be the most popular toy in there! Miss Rosemarie, our library technician, took out the bee bot - a coding toy. Thank you Miss Rosemarie!


Morning comments:

I like going to maker space , going on the bikes and playing with the bee bot.
I like making a bat - une chauve souris.
I like playing at the bricks.
I like playing at the castle with my friends.
I like playing with the lego and the craft.
I like playing outside.
I like the art gallery.
I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I like the playdough.
I like running to school.
I drew a beach in the makerspace.
I like the makerspace.

Tomorrow is Pizza Day for those who have ordered pizza. If you did not order pizza for your child, please make sure he or she has a lunch. Thank you!

We play outside every day. Please make sure your child is dressed for the weather. Thank you!




































No comments:

Post a Comment