Thursday 4 October 2018

Thursday, October 4th

Artists at work today in Kindergarten! We also went to the library to exchange our books. Our next library day is in two weeks. Thank you for returning your child's library book in the big ziploc bag provided.

Reminders:

Friday is a PD Day and Monday is a Holiday. Have a wonderful, long weekend!

Our Scholastic book orders came in. You should find everything in your child's school bag if you ordered books. Thank you! If the item you ordered is on back order, you will receive a little notice and an extra coupon to order another book.

Morning comments:

I like colouring with Miss Debbie.
I like drawing a Mona Lisa.
I like playing at the kitchen.
I like playing with the lego with my friends.
I like making an owl.
I like the colouring center.
I like playing with my friends.
I like playing outside.
I like playing with the blocks.
I like playing with my friend.
I like playing with the foam blocks.
I like colouring at the craft center.
I like writing my name in a pattern.
This morning I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.














We found some maple leaves while we were playing outside today! Look how beautiful they are!










thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment