Tuesday 2 October 2018

Tuesday, October 2nd.

This morning we are talking about being thankful for our families, our food, our house, etc. We are talking about having a special meal at Thanksgiving.

We are using playdough, foam blocks, playstix. We are learning to share and cooperate in the kitchen and in the sushi shop. We are making beautiful masterpieces in the art gallery.

Reminder:

Tomorrow afternoon is the Terry Fox Walk - please make sure we have your child's permission form. If you are volunteering, please make sure we have your police check. This is school board policy and out of my control. If you have the letter from the office, this is free of charge. Thank you for your cooperation!

Thursday is our library day - please make sure your child returns his or her library book in a big ziploc bag. Thank you!

Morning comments:

I like playing with my friends outside.
I like making art and singing songs.
I like playing in the kitchen and in the art gallery.
I like the foam blocks.
I like playing with Noah's Ark.
I like making a feather.
I like tidying up.
I like playing with my friends.
I like playing outside.


un hibou











an eagle feather







une citrouille!

I am thankful for....

This afternoon, we read about Inukshuks. We then attempted to make some with blocks, with loose parts and with all kinds of materials.














No comments:

Post a Comment