Wednesday 17 October 2018

Wednesday, October 17th

It's another exciting day in Kindergarten. One of our friends brought us a funny book called Press Here. We really enjoyed reading it! Thank you for sharing!
We reviewed our Halloween vocabulary and looked at our October calendar.

Last month, our parents in our class were very generous in purchasing many books through Scholastic. When you order through our class, we get bonus points to purchase items for our class. Since you were so generous, we were able to get a whole series of French books for our reading program and a new game. Thank you so much! Here is a picture:

Thank you so much! 




Litterless lunch on Thursday
Library day on Thursday
Don't forget to check Mme Parent's Twitter feed for some news!

Morning comments:

I made two roll and colours today!
I like the costume area.
I like building with the playstix.
I like building with the foam blocks.
I like making creations with the playstix.
I like making a water tower.
I like playing outside.
I like making a bike.
I like playing with friends in the costume center.
I like playing on the carpet with the blocks.
I like playing with the trio blocks.
I like the kitchen.
I like playing in the math center with Mme.
This morning I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.










Halloween roll and colour





Addition with dominoes





This afternoon, Miss Claudia read us a great book about kindness.


We Looooove this book!






Afternoon comments:

I like playing at the big duplo blocks.
I like the whole day!
I like playing with the coloured rocks.
I like playing at the colourful rocks with my friends.
I like playing outside in the sand.
I like the climber.
I like eating!
I like playing with the bricks.
I like playing with the lego.
I like playing with the rocks - I was doing green, green, yellow yellow, blue blue. I was sorting.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I made 3 ghosts at the grade 1 table.
I made a throne with the red blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment