Monday 15 October 2018

Monday October 15th

This morning we are talking about Halloween in French and we are singing our French Halloween song. Our new Halloween dressup corner is open! We actually have a wait list to have a turn!

We are sending home Scholastic book orders - they are due October 25th if you are interested in ordering books. You can order online or send in a cheque made out to Scholastic. Thank you!

Morning comments:

I like playing at the costume center.
I like playing at the kitchen.
I like playing with the loose parts.
I like building with the blocks.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like making a castle with my friends.
I like making a pumpkin.



























This afternoon, we read a funny book called "Muncha, muncha, muncha" and then tried to build a fence like the one in the book.










Afternoon comments:

I like making a fence for the garden.
I like drawing with the stamps.
I like playing at the blocks with my friends.
I like the costume area.
I like stamping on the paper.
I like playing outside with my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment