Wednesday 10 October 2018

Wednesday, October 10th

This morning we are reading our cute story about Spookley the square pumpkin.

Morning comments:

I like playing at the carpet with my friends.
I like playing at the dominos and the castle blocks.
I like the castle.
I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I like drawing my Halloween picture.
I like playing outside with my friends.



























Afternoon comments:

I like playing at the legos with my friends and I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing at the painting.
This afternoon, I like playing at the lego.
I like the whole day!
I like playing outside.
I like working with the red bricks.
I like the playdough.
I like playing at the blocks.

I like the wooden blocks and the playdough.
I like making creations with the lego.

No comments:

Post a Comment