Thursday 18 October 2018

Thursday, October 18th

What differences do you see in the pumpkins? We were very good at identifying what was the same and different in these 4 pumpkins. We are starting to use mathematical words too!



We went to the library to exchange our books. We also had a "build a bridge that can support a pumpkin" challenge at the blocks. Many friends rose to the challenge.

Morning comments:

I like playing with the big blocks on the carpet.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like colouring.
I like making a book at the art table.
I like the bridge for a pumpkin challenge.
I like going to the library.
I like playing the alphabet challenge with Mme.
I like working with the coloured rocks and making shapes.
I like playing everywhere!
I like saying the letters with Mme Chantal.

Reminders:
Scholastic orders due next Thursday.
We play outside every day. Please make sure your child is dressed warmly and comfortably. Please label all clothing items.











Look at these patterns!









bridge challenge


bridge challenge







bridge challenge






bridge challenge

bridge challenge








more bridge challenge


We have the same earmuffs!



No comments:

Post a Comment