Wednesday 3 October 2018

Wednesday October 3rd

Busy, busy day! Enjoy the pictures!
Thank you to all of the volunteers who came out to help us with the Terry Fox Walk-Run! 

Tomorrow is library day - please make sure your child has his or his one library book in a ziploc bag. Thank you!

Morning comments:

I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like the ello blocks.
I like making a turkey.
I like drawing the Mona Lisa.
I like drawing Starry Night.
I like playing every where!
I like playing at the cash register.
I like Starry Night, Mona Lisa and the kitchen.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like learning about Terry Fox.
I like making beautiful pictures.
I like making a structure with the ello blocks.
I like playing at the foam blocks.









Unlabeled t-shirt found in the play kitchen! is it yours? write us a note in your child's communication book if it is! Thanks!


Our gallery is full of artists!





smallest crab apple!









No comments:

Post a Comment