Monday 18 January 2016

Amazing monday

This morning we had a supply teacher! Welcome MRS.J!  We learned a new penguin song- to the tune of "I am a little tea pot".  We went to the gym and played basketball and scoops.  We had fun with different art materials making our own winter pictures and finishing our mittens

I liked building a tower out of blocks with my friend
I liked gym class
The teachers are the best!
I liked the art centre
I liked making new playdough for the class
I liked playing in the snow
I liked reading with my friends
I liked drawing

This afternoon we made chalk rubbings of arctic animals and sketched arctic animals from our books.  we were creative making different Mr. Potato heads.  We also worked on our matching skills with animal dominoes.

I like the dot to do polar bears
I like doing puzzles
I like rolling down the hill outside
I liked rest time
I liked eating snack
I liked Mrs. Martinez visiting
I liked building with the new gear and peg blocks

No comments:

Post a Comment