Monday 11 January 2016

Windy Monday

We are very busy this morning in Kindergarten. We are painting, fishing, making things with new playdough and using blocks. We are being very creative today!











I did write the room with my friend. We did teamwork!
I liked playing badminton in the gym.
I liked playing with the blocks.
I liked the water table.
I liked playing in the igloo with my friends.
I liked fishing with my friend.

After lunch, we found out the baby names of the polar animals. A baby arctic fox can be called a pup or a kit. A baby orca is a calf.


I made a walrus! un morse











Comments from today:
I liked playing and sliding in the snow.
I liked making my male narwhal.
I liked playing monsters in the snow outside.
I liked playing outside with my friends.
I liked eating.
I liked making a puzzle with my friend.
I liked playing polar bear outside.
I liked playing with the graphing items.
I liked fishing with my friend.
I liked resting!
I liked reading a book about legos.
I liked doing the blog.
I liked playing in the igloo.
I liked singing songs with my friends.
I liked reading two books with my friend.


Reminders:
Library tomorrow. Please return library book in ziploc bag. We play outside every day. Please send your child to school wearing his/her snowpants. They should also have extra mittens in their school bag. Please label all items.






No comments:

Post a Comment