Thursday 21 January 2016

Skating and Sledding Thursday

The children are so excited for their afternoon activities! Some of us will skate and some of us will sled!
This morning, we were able to tell all about penguins. We also saw our hungry squirrel again today! He is eating all of the bird seed. There was also a chickadee visiting the bird feeder! Very exciting indeed!




 
 


I like playing the new word game.
I love reading a book to my friend.
I'm excited to go skating!
I liked playing with the Bristol blocks with my friend.
I liked it when my friend read me a book.

We went skating and sledding this afternoon.










We have more pictures from skating, but they are not downloading right now. We will try again later on tonight!
PD Day tomorrow - no school for the students.

I liked skating!
I liked sledding!
The bus ride was fun!
I think they are all very tired! They had a lot of exercise!





No comments:

Post a Comment