Wednesday 20 January 2016

Wonderful Wednesday

This morning, we reviewed our 2D shapes and talked about the difference between a square and a rectangle. We are now geometry experts!



We made a fort out of shapes!

I made a narwhal - un narval!


Do you like polar bears?

un pingouin

un morse

We also did our 3 little bears play with Mme Charlotte.



I liked making a snowy owl with my friend.
I liked playing with the bristol blocks with my friends.
I liked playing with the waffle blocks with my friend. I made a big tube to keep the shark in.
I liked making a penguin.
I love my friends.
The teachers are the best!
I like doing the blog!
I liked playing in the igloo.



We are reading The Hat with Hedgie!

Writing in our Journals

making animal tracks in the snow


Reading and acting out The Hat story.


Building and creating stories with Mr.Potato head.





Making animal prints and labeling them


The HAT!

penguin tracks


This afternoon we made arctic animal prints.  We read and acted out the story of The Hat by Jan Brett.  We also wrote about all the animals we have learnt about in our wonder journals.


I liked painting.
I liked making a road with my friends.
I liked writing in my wonder journal.
I liked reading The Hat with my friend.
I like playing bristol blocks with my friends.
I liked making a puffin craft.

Class reminders:
Don't forget to bring your skates and helmet tomorrow! They must be in a zipped bag for safety.
The students who are not skating will stay at school.
PD Day on Friday. No school.

No comments:

Post a Comment