Thursday 28 January 2016

snowy thursday!

This morning we finished our paper plate sea creatures.  We practiced writing in our wonder journals drawing pictures of the sea creatures we saw in our view master and labelling them.  We practiced our letter using wikisticks and tracers, as well as our number with markers.  We had gym time this morning and played with dodgeballs and hulla hoops.

I liked playing in the aquarium
I liked playing at the blocks with my friends.  we built a dragon.
I liked playing in the water table with our sea creatures
I like our supply teacher!
I like reading a book with my teacher
I like the teachers!
I like working in my wonder journal
I liked experimenting with colours at the roll and colour shark activity
I liked reading my wonder journal from other days

This afternoon we continued to work on our ocean animal sentences.  We worked on our counting using ocean animal pictures.  We started a new ocean animal write the room and worked very hard at it!

So exciting we got a brand new play kitchen! we were all helping put it together.

I liked doing the ocean write the room with my friends
I liked building a hammer head shark with the blocks
I liked playing outside in the snow, we made a snowman

No comments:

Post a Comment