Friday 15 January 2016

Fun Friday

It's another busy day in Kindergarten! We are painting, writing in our wonder journals and building up a storm with waffle blocks, bristle blocks and trio blocks! Some of us are even building with big foam blocks!
With Mme Charlotte, we worked on the play Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
I made a narwhal!

Drawing and writing in our journals.










3 bears

Goldilocks waiting to make her big entrance!




I liked drawing an arctic animal in my journal.
I liked making two I liked playing with my friend at the train station.
I liked drawing arctic animals in my journal.
snowy owls and one arctic hare.
I liked playing with my friends at the blocks.
I liked painting.
I liked painting two pictures.
I liked reading a book to my friends.
I liked building a house with my friends.









This afternoon, there is a lot of teamwork happening at centers. We also found out more information on penguins. They are very interesting birds!











Comments from today:

I liked making a snow goose.
I liked reading with my friend.
I liked practicing reading for grade one.

I liked playing on the snow hills with my friends outside.
I liked playing on the ice patch outside. Hands and knees!
I liked making a nice picture for my mom.
I liked playing with the wedgit blocks.
I liked making a walrus with the blocks.
I liked the new teacher!
I liked the bus ride to school!

Blankets are being sent home to be washed. Library books should be returned next Monday.
Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment